Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today's Sick Day

So my stomach hurts worse than a Haitian with cholera. And I don't say that lightly. I empathize completely.

I called in sick today, given that I had a slight fever, body aches and chills, on top of a--shall we say--too intimate a relationship with the ladies room.

But, being that I hate staying indoors unless I absolutely have to, I decided to suck it up; take an Immodium, and hope for the best. I dropped Lil Miss off at her first day of her new preschool class and head to Starbucks to get some work done.

I headed to Kahala Mall in search of both an Apple Store and free WiFi, and am currently sucking on a soy-decaf-mocha-frappuccino-thai-coffee-blended thing and hoping it doesn't wage war with my fragile digestive system.

I found my midday journey to the mall so entertaining that I decided to chronicle it all with a photo narrative. (That, and I want to play around with the functionality on my brand new MacBook.) More to come when I actually get a connection cable to synch it up.

No comments: