Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 Days of Lists begin... now.

The List: A few things about yourself
 
So there's a group online now called 30 Days of Lists. 30 days, 30 different topics. And, in an effort to analyze and potentially over-share, I'm jumping right in. Today it seems like the right thing to set me straight.

Day 1: A few things about yourself
  • I'm not good at being on time
  • I love being a mom
  • I drink at least a cup of tea a day
  • I rarely wear much jewelry
  • I'm fascinated by world religions
  • When it comes to emotional intimacy, I'm extremely insecure
  • I like to work
  • I always think of businesses or ideas I'd like to start
  • I love riding motorcycles, but I'm too scared now that I have a child
  • I like to argue - if it's a matter of principle
  • Dancing makes me happy!
What was interesting about this list was how easily the negative stuff came to mind. I can think of a million critical things about myself, but the positive attributes come harder. I'll take this as lesson #1 that I'm a little too hard on myself and chalk it up to a successful Day 1.

No comments: